Raffles - Olds Registry
page-template-default,page,page-id-16466,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode-child-theme-ver-1.0.0,qode-theme-ver-14.1,qode-theme-bridge,disabled_footer_bottom,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.4.7,vc_responsive


Any time you pay a price for a chance to win a prize, a raffle licence is needed.

You do not need a raffle license for silent auctions, live auctions, bottle drives, receiving donations, free giveways or fundraising sales.

You do need a raffle license for 50/50 draws, sports drafts or pools, gift or wine basket draws, table draws or any other activity where you are selling tickets for a chance to win a prize.

Olds Registry can assist  you in preparing your raffle application and can submit your application for a license.